- Reviews (0)
Compared to the Model B it has:
- More GPIO pins. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model A and B.
- More USB ports. It comes with 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- 100 Base Ethernet (same as the original Model B)
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
Raspberry Pi T Cobbler Plus with 40 Pin GPIO Cable0 out of 5
Official Raspberry Pi 3 Case – Red and White0 out of 5
The official Raspberry Pi 3 case is an awesome Red and White design with high-quality ABS construction,Removable side panels and easily accessible GPIO.
RASPBERRY PI ZERO W0 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi Zero W extends the Pi Zero family and comes with added wireless LAN and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity.
Raspberry Pi Camera Module v20 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 replaced the original Camera Module in April 2016. The v2 Camera Module has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor (compared to the 5-megapixel OmniVision OV5647 sensor of the original camera).
Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply0 out of 5
LDNIO 5V 2.4A Raspberry Pi Power Supply0 out of 5
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B0 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B builds upon the features of its predecessors with a new, faster processor on board to increase its speed. It also features WiFi and Bluetooth Low Energy capabilities to enhance the functionality and the ability to power more powerful devices over the USB ports.
Official Raspberry Pi 7″ Touch Display0 out of 5
Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera Module V20 out of 5
The infrared Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2 replaced the original PiNoIR Camera Module in April 2016. The v2 Pi NoIR has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor (compared to the 5-megapixel OmniVision OV5647 sensor of the original camera)
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus – Complete Kit5 out of 5