- Reviews (0)
Compared to the Model A it has:
- More GPIO pins. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model A and B.
- Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
- Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
- Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
- Smaller neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connector with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes. Model A+ is approximately 2cm shorter than the Model A.
Raspberry Pi Zero W with WiFi and Bluetooth0 out of 5
The latest edition to the Raspberry Pi Zero family. Introducing the Raspberry Pi Zero W – now with built in WiFi and Bluetooth.
Raspberry Pi Camera Module v20 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2 replaced the original Camera Module in April 2016. The v2 Camera Module has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor (compared to the 5-megapixel OmniVision OV5647 sensor of the original camera).
Raspberry Pi NOIR Camera Module V20 out of 5
The infrared Raspberry Pi NoIR Camera Module v2 replaced the original PiNoIR Camera Module in April 2016. The v2 Pi NoIR has a Sony IMX219 8-megapixel sensor (compared to the 5-megapixel OmniVision OV5647 sensor of the original camera)
3.5 inch Touch Display for RaspberryPi0 out of 5
Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus – Complete Kit5 out of 5
Raspberry Pi Sense HAT0 out of 5
Sense HAT is an add-on board for Raspberry Pi, made especially for the Astro Pi mission – it launched to the International Space Station in December 2015.
Raspberry Pi Universal Power Supply0 out of 5
Raspberry Pi PoE HAT0 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT powers a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ via an Ethernet cable. Power-sourcing equipment is required on the Ethernet network.
Wireless Mini KeyBoard0 out of 5
Raspberry Pi Zero + Adapters0 out of 5
The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Model A+, with twice the utility. A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!