- Reviews (1)
The LM2596S DC-DC buck converter is a step-down power module with the high-precision trimpot, capable of driving a load up to 3A with high efficiency. It can be used with the modules like SIM800l to achieve its operating voltage range other than a standard power supply. When the output current keeps greater than 2.5A (or output power greater than 10W) add a heat sink to it.
Specifications and Features :
- Mode of rectification: non-synchronous rectification.
- Conversion efficiency: 92% (the highest)
- Input voltage: 4V-35V.
- Output voltage: 1.25-30V.
- Output current: 3A (MAX).
- Switching frequency: 150KHz
- Input mode: IN+ input positive IN- input negative.
- Output mode: OUT+ output positive OUT- output negative.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.