- Reviews (0)
This power supply module is based on the AMS1117 3.3V regulator. It is capable of regulating a wide range of input voltage (4.0 to 12V) down to a fixed 3.3V output at up to 1A (Vin = 4.5V).
Standard 0.1″ header pins provide a means of connecting to its input and output terminals. These header pins have also been conveniently placed so that the module can be inserted face down into standard 0.1″ pitch breadboard such as our MB 400 (HCPROT0011) & 830 point (HCPROT0025) breadboards. An on-board LED gives visual indication of when the module is powered.
Note: Do not exceed absolute maximum input voltage (12.5V) or output current. Exceeding maximum specifications can result in permanent damage to this module or any connected devices. Jumper connector is not soldered.
- Input: DC 4.5V–12V (input voltage to output voltage must be greater than 1V or more)
- Output: 3.3V, 700mA with additional cooling
- 500mA output with 4.5V input voltage
- load current must not exceed 800ma
- Input-Output use 2-pin single row pin header for easy connection can be directly fixed to the expansion board for experiments.
- PCB Board Size: 2.5cm x 1.1cm
- With power indicator light
- Requires no external components
- Operates Down to 1V Dropout (voltage above output voltage)
- LED indicator indicates power presence
- Easy to use with Perforated boards and Breadboards
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.