- Reviews (0)
When it comes to variable voltage regulation requirements LM317 would most likely be the first choice. Apart from using it as a variable voltage regulator, it can also be used as a fixed voltage regulator, current limiter, Battery charger, AC voltage regulator and even as an adjustable current regulator. One notable drawback of this IC is that it has a voltage drop of about 2.5 across it during regulation, so if you looking to avoid that problem look into the other equivalent IC’s given above.
So, if you are looking for a variable voltage regulator to deliver current up to 1.5A then this regulator IC might be the right choice for your application.
- Adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator
- Output voltage can be set to range from 1.25V to 37V
- Output current is 1.5A
- Maximum Input to output voltage difference is 40V, recommended 15V
- Maximum output current when voltage difference is 15V is 2.2A
- Operating junction temperature is 125°C
- Available in To-220, SOT223, TO263 Package
|Pin Number||Pin Name||Description|
|1||Adjust||To adjust the voltage|
|2||Vout||Output Regulated Voltage|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.