- Reviews (0)
The XL6009 is a DC-DC Step-up boost converter module which can boost the voltage from 5V to 35V range. The module has a trimpot to adjust the desired output voltage. This module can take an input voltage of between 5 and 32V DC and converts it to an output voltage between 5 and 35V DC. The module uses the second generation of high-frequency switching technology XL6009E1 core chip that offers superior performance over the first generation technology (LM2577).
- Module Properties: Non-isolated boost (BOOST)
- Rectification: Non-Synchronous Rectification
- Input Voltage Range: 5V ~ 32V
- Output Voltage Range: 5V ~ 35V (Note: If you want to get the max voltage, you should make the input current as least 3A)
- Input Current: 4A (max), no-load 18mA (5V input, 8V output, no-load is less than 18mA. Higher the voltage, the greater the load current.)
- Conversion efficiency: <94% (greater the pressure, the lower the efficiency)
- Switching frequency: 400KHz
- Output Ripple: 50mV (the higher the voltage, the greater the current, the greater the ripple)
- Load Regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage Regulation: ± 0.5%
Note: If the Output current is greater than 2.5A (or output power greater than 10W) use with heatsink only.
If you are looking to step down the output voltage, you need to use a Buck converter (LM2596).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.