- Reviews (0)
This BO Motor is made up of silicon gear and it is light-weight. It gives good torque. BO Motors are called as Battery Operated motors. Hence it is used in many DIY Robotic applications that run on batteries. It can run on a 6v-9v battery. If you are using more than 1 motor in your project then you can use it with 12V Battery also.
The line follower robots and few of the project needs a slow rpm motor. Because it will be sturdy when following the line. So you may have to choose a slower RPM BO Motors like a 60 RPM BO Motor. It will have good torque also.
ATTENTION: Please choose suitable wheels. Given below are suitable wheels for this Motor.
Note: The Torque increases when the motor speed (RPM) is less. So a low RPM(slow-speed) Motor has High in torque (carry more load) and slow in speed. If you want good torque and heavy-duty loads you have to look at Metal Gear DC Motors or Johnson Motors.
- Cost-effectiveness because of the injection-molding process.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- 300 RPM Speed.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
1 x 300 RPM Single Shaft BO Motor
Note: These Motors are available in three different colors i.e. Black, and White, Light Pink we will ship it randomly depending on availability.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.