Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+
- Reviews (0)
Raspberry Pi 3A+ is the recently launched Single Board Computer from Raspberry Pi Foundation with 1.4 GHz Processor and Dual-Band Wi-Fi, same as the previously launched Raspberry Pi 3B+ (March 2018). But considering the lower price point, there are some few features are tweaked to lower the price like half the RAM size to 512MB, Single USB Port with OTG Support and the Ethernet Port is eliminated. The mechanical footprints are the same as the old Raspberry Pi 1 Model A+ (November 2014).
If you don’t need more RAM then you can go with Raspberry Pi 3A+. The good thing is, it got the same 1.4Ghz Processor as the Pi 3B+. Otherwise, you can go with Raspberry Pi 3B+ that has powerful specs than all other Raspberry Pis till now.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0 Processor, ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit SoC @ 1.4 GHz
- 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wireless LAN (2.4Ghz and 5Ghz) and Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Improved USB mass-storage booting
- Improved thermal management
- 1 x USB Port with OTG Support
- 40 Pin GPIO
- 3.5mm Audio Jack. CSI Camera Port, DSI Display Port, HDMI, MicroUSB Port.
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- microSD Card port for loading the operating system and data storage.
- Dimensions: 67×56×11.5 mm
Like the Raspberry Pi 3B+, the entire board is certified as a radio module under FCC rules, which in turn will significantly reduce the cost of conformance testing Raspberry Pi–based products.
To avoid malfunction or damage to this product, please observe the following:
- Do not expose to water or moisture, or place on a conductive surface while in operation.
- Do not expose to heat from any source; the Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ is designed for reliable operation at normal ambient temperatures.
- Take care while handling to avoid mechanical or electrical damage to the printed circuit board and connectors.
- While it is powered, avoid handling the printed circuit board, or only handle it by the edges to minimize the risk of electrostatic discharge damage.