- Reviews (0)
This is Speed Measuring Sensor Module For Arduino. An infrared emitter on one side and receiver on other side is used to detect the speed or RPM. There is an encoder wheel used to measure RPM that is placed between the sensor.
The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- VCC: The positive 3.3-5 v power supply.
- GND: Connect power negative.
- DO: TTL switch signal output.
- AO: This is analog output.
Specifications & Features:
- It has the output state light, if output high level, the lights are off. if output low level, it on.
- If it covered, it will output high level; otherwise, its output low level.
- Good signal and waveform, with a strong driving ability for more than 15mA.
- Equipped with a fixed bolt hole, easy install.
- Use the LM393 wide voltage comparer.
- The DO output interface can be directly connected to a micro-controller IO port if there is a block detection sensor, such as the speed of the motor encoder can detect.
- DO modules can be connected to the relay, limit switch, and other functions, it can also with the active buzzer module, compose alarm.
Image is for reference only. Actual product may vary depends on updated versions.
1 x HC89 Interrupt Sensor Speed Encoder Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.