- Reviews (0)
NodeMCU Base Board is the Breakout Board for ESP8266 NodeMCU V3 Lua CH340 WiFi Development Board. All the I/O ports are easily accessible thru the 2.54mm pin header for easy prototyping. This baseboard also with on board 5V regulator. Accept power input of 5~12V through a wall plug adapter.
It uses Lua scripting language programming. Allows developers to deal with the underlying hardware in a manner similar to For Arduino. So that software developers can easily operate hardware devices.
NodeMCU Base Board is designed to ease the prototyping. It extends the GPIO of NodeMCU to header pins, which also includes the Vin, VUSB, 5V, 3.3V and GND. You can further use these pins for prototyping, with the male to female jumper wires. With the on board voltage regulator, you can now power the NodeMCU and whole system with DC jack, voltage range from 6V to 24VDC. The board also comes with power indicator.
Note: Please keep attention when ordering this board, because this shield is only for Lua V3 Nodemcu model. Not for all Nodemcu board. If you use another type of Nodemcu board, the connectors don’t match for different width. Instead, If you have a Lua V3 Nodemcu board then this board is perfect for you.
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Small and Handy module.
- The spacing between mounting headers is 25.5 mm.
- It uses Lua scripting language programming.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
- Onboard power indicator
- USB power output only for NodeMCU v3
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.