- Reviews (0)
ESP8266 ESP 12E is a low power consumption of the UART-WiFi module, with very competitive price in the industry, designed specifically for mobile devices and IOT applications, user’s physical device can be connected to a WiFi wireless network, Internet or intranet communication and networking capabilities.
ESP8266 ESP 12E is an enhanced version ESP8266 12,with improved peripheral circuitry increases impedance matching, the signal output is better, whether it is stable or anti-jamming capability, and have been greatly improved! For users before selecting the ESP-12, it does not matter even if the product has been made, enhanced version is fully compatible with previous firmware, the pin has added six IO ports on the basis of the ESP-12, and SPI leads.
ESP8266 ESP 12E is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
It has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
+19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor
- SDIO 1.1/2.0, SPI, UART
- STBC, 1×1 MIMO, 2×1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4μs guard interval
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- This module requires a 3.3 volt supply for VCC, and 3.3V logic.
- It is not 5V tolerant,Connect RX or TX on 5V Arduino will destroy this module.
- You must use a logic level converter, or a 3.3V Arduino
- The 3.3V supply on the Arduino Uno has inadequate current capability to power this module.
- You must provide a separate,higher 3.3V supply(about 300mA or better)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.