- Reviews (0)
This BO Motor is made up of silicon gear and it is light-weight. It gives good torque. BO Motors are called as Battery Operated motors. Hence it is used in many DIY Robotic applications that run on batteries. It can run on a 6v-9v battery. If you are using more than 1 motor in your project then you can use it with 12V Battery also.
The line follower robots and few of the project needs a slow rpm motor. Because it will be sturdy when following the line. So you may have to choose a slower RPM BO Motors like a 60 RPM BO Motor. It will have good torque also.
ATTENTION: Please choose suitable wheels. Given below are suitable wheels for this Motor.
Note: The Torque increases when the motor speed (RPM) is less. So a low RPM(slow-speed) Motor has High in torque (carry more load) and slow in speed. If you want good torque and heavy-duty loads you have to look at Metal Gear DC Motors or Johnson Motors.
- Cost-effectiveness because of the injection-molding process.
- Low density: lightweight, low inertia.
- 300 RPM Speed.
- Double Shaft for using it with SPEED/Interrupt SENSOR.
- Uniformity of parts.
- Capability to absorb shock and vibration as a result of elastic compliance.
- Ability to operate with minimum or no lubrication, due to inherent lubricity.
- The relatively low coefficient of friction.
- Corrosion-resistance; elimination of plating, or protective coatings.
- The quietness of operation.
- Tolerances are often less critical than for metal gears, due in part to their greater resilience.
- Consistency with the trend to greater use of plastic housings and other components.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.