- Reviews (0)
Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 . It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Uno, but in a different package.It lacks only a DC power jack, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one. Physically, it is missing power jack. The Arduino Nano is automatically sense and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offer more programming and data memory space. It is two layers. That make it easier to hack and more affordable.
- For breadboard friendly projects
- Hobbyists who want to simplify their circuit size and cost.
- Auto sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
|Operating Voltage||5 V|
|Flash Memory||32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|Analog I/O Pins||8|
|DC Current per I/O Pins||40 mA (I/O Pins)|
|Input Voltage||7-12 V|
|Digital I/O Pins||22|
|Power Consumption||19 mA|
|PCB Size||18 x 45 mm|