U-Blox NEO-6M GPS Module
- Reviews (0)
This is a complete GPS module that is based on the Ublox NEO-6M with built in EEPROM. This unit uses the latest technology from Ublox to give the best possible positioning information and includes a built-in 25 x 25mm active GPS antenna with a UART TTL socket.
The GPS antenna is connected to the module through a uFl cable which allows for flexibility in mounting the GPS such that the antenna will always see the sky for best performance. A battery is also included so that you can obtain a GPS lock faster.
The Ublox GPS module has serial TTL output, it has four pins: TX, RX, VCC, and GND.
- 5Hz position update rate
- Operating temperature range: -40 TO 85°C UART TTL socket
- EEPROM to save configuration settings
- Rechargeable battery for Backup
- The cold start time of 38 s and Hot start time of 1 s
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Configurable from 4800 Baud to 115200 Baud rates. (default 9600)
- Support SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN)
- Separate GPS antenna