- Reviews (0)
TTP229 16 Channel Capacitive Touch Switch Sensor Module is a capacitive sensing design for touch pad detection and can sense up to 16 touch keys (16 or 8 keys can be detected depending on user choice). Replacing manual switches and buttons with capacitive touch pads is the main purpose of this IC. It senses touch based on change in capacitance.
TTP229 can handle 16 (or 8) touch pads. It also has 8 direct output pins only for 8 direct input keys mode. It includes 2-wire serial interface and I2C-bus slave interface as well. TTP229 has low power consumption and can operate on supply voltage ranging from 2 to 5.5V when internal regulator is disabled. If the internal regulator is enabled, the range is 2.4 to 5.5V.
It is typically used for replacing button keys.
- On-board TTP229 capacitive touch induction IC
- Operating voltage: 2.4V~5.5V for built-in regulator enable 2.0V~5.5V for built-in regulator disable
- Built-in regulator with external enable/disable option
- Stand-by current At 3V, and sleep mode slow sampling rate 8Hz: Internal regulator is enabled, the Stand-by current – Typical 2.5uA for 16 input keys – Typical 2.0uA for 8 input keys Internal regulator is disabled, the Stand-by current – Typical 2.5uA for 16 input keys –
- Typical 2.0uA for 8 input keys
- Provides to set 8 direct keys or 16 direct keys by option
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.