The Basic Raspberry Pi3 Kit Contains
- Raspberry Pi 3 B+ (Model B Plus) 1.2GHz
- Black (or) Clear ABS Enclosure Box Case For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with access to gpio pins on raspberry pi.
- SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SD Class 10 Card with NOOBS PreInstalled
- 5 Volt 2.4 Ampere Robust Micro USB Power Supply which will ensure that your Pi never runs into Power Issues.
- LAN Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Aluminium Heatsink
- New Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- Dual Band Wi-Fi – 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- Bluetooth 4.2, BLE – Bluetooth Low Energy
- Upgraded Ethernet speed from 100 Mb/s to 300 MB/s Gigabit speed over USB 2.0.
- Certified Dual-band Wi-Fi for an easier prototype.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
Other Technical features in Pi 3B+
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
5V 2.4A Power Supply Charger + USB Cable
The universal USB micro power supply for Raspberry Pi. We’ve tested this supply in all kinds of situations, and it’s as solid as a rock. It will keep feeding your Pi the steady 2.4A it needs for proper performance.
Its function is to cool down the board and make your Raspberry operate safely and reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating.
High-Speed HDMI Cable
16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card
SanDisk Ultra microSDHC UHS-1 is the best in Performance for Pi for both Read&Write. The Memory Card is Pre-Installed with Noobs.