The Basic Raspberry Pi3 Kit Contains
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B 1.2GHz
- Black (or) Clear ABS Enclosure Box Case For Raspberry Pi 3 Model B with access to gpio pins on raspberry pi.
- SanDisk Ultra 16 GB SD Class 10 Card with NOOBS PreInstalled
- 5 Volt 2.4 Ampere Robust Micro USB Power Supply which will ensure that your Pi never runs into Power Issues.
- LAN Cable
- HDMI Cable
- Aluminium Heatsink
- Now 10x Faster – Broadcom BCM2387 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2GHz!
- 1GB RAM so you can now run bigger and more powerful applications
- Fully HAT compatible
- 40pin extended GPIO to enhance your “real world” projects.
- Connect a Raspberry Pi camera and touch screen display (each sold separately)
- Stream and watch Hi-definition video output at 1080
- Micro SD slot for storing information and loading your operating systems.
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket to quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Internet
5V 2.4A Power Supply Charger + USB Cable
The universal USB micro power supply for Raspberry Pi. We’ve tested this supply in all kinds of situations, and it’s as solid as a rock. It will keep feeding your Pi the steady 2.4A it needs for proper performance.
Its function is to cool down the board and make your Raspberry operate safely and reduce the risk of hardware failure because of overheating.
High Speed HDMI Cable
16GB Class 10 Micro SD Card
SanDisc Ultra microSDHC UHS-1 is the best in Performance for Pi for both Read&Write. The Memory Card is Pre-Installed with Noobs.