- Reviews (0)
A solid state relay is similar to a mechanical relay but used for Noiseless operations in Industries. It’s lifetime also higher as it doesn’t have any mechanical switching that can The mechanical relay uses electromagnetic principle and makes sound while latching. The Solid state relay is Silent and safe operations (in case of circuits near Inflammable gases).
This 5V 1 Channel Solid State Relay Module is capable of switching AC voltages between 100 and 240V at up to a 2A current. The module can be controlled from a 5V digital source such as an Arduino microcontroller, 8051, PIC, etc.
A resistive type fuse is provided on the module to help protect excessive current draw.
A Solid State Relay is similar to a mechanical relay where it can be controlled through a digital signal. Solid State Relay generates no noise and has a much longer lifespan in compared to the traditional mechanic relay.
Input part :
- DC+: connect the power supply positive (press the relay voltage power supply)
- DC-: the cathode of a power supply
- CH1: 1 relay module signal trigger end
SW1 – For connecting external AC
- 1-Channel 2 Amp Solid State Relay board
- Control 1 loads of up to 2 amps at 120V or 240V AC.
- Good for lighting, holiday displays etc.
- Has been assembled, and the electrical test passed.
- Led indicator for each relay.
- It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller
- Input control signal voltage:
- 0-0.5V the state of low-level relay OFF
- 0.5-3.3V Unknown State
- 3.3-5V high-level relay ON
Control Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC
Supply Voltage: 5V DC
Output Terminal Load: 240V AC upto 2A.
Package Includes :
1 x 5V 1 Channel Solid State Relay Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.